We teach all students who enter public schools,
regardless of their readiness and/or background.
We believe every student has the basic right
to attend and succeed in a great public school.
PEA is your professional organization and bargaining union. We are affiliated with NEA and CEA, our national and state organizations.
We are the teachers' association for Pueblo District 60 City Schools. Our affiliates for education support professionals in District 60 are:
- PPEA (Paraprofessionals),
- PESPA (Educational Secretaries), and
- ACME (Educational Custodial and Maintenance employees).
- a duty free lunch,
- daily planning time,
- paid sick leave and personal days,
- attorney support for child abuse accusations,
- representation when disciplined,
- fair salary schedule,
- extra performance pay and
- a full-time released president to support and advocate for teachers, students and public education.
Education students can join online through NEA: www.nea.org
Retired Education personnel can join Pueblo Retired Educators: 546-1610.